As the schools are closed now due to COVID-19, CJCC is organizing more online tournaments on chesskid.com. All the tournaments are FREE and UNRATED but only open to CJCC Members.
Tournament Organizer: Yao Wang
Schedule: April 4, 1:45 pm MST 5-round tournament,15 5
Two sections provide:
- Beginner&Novice (if < 4 joined players the tournament won't run by system)
How to register:
1. Read carefully the Instruction for the Parents how to register chesskid account and join the CJCC Club on the platform. The instruction was sent to CJCC member's registered emails. Please ensure you include the kid's FIRST and LAST name when you create his/her account or edit the account to add them in. CJCC membership needs to be verified before allowing joinning the online club
2. 15 mins prior to the tournament start time, let your kid log in their chesskid account, go to Play - > Play Kids. You should see the two tournments with the section name. Click the section you want to play and hit "Join". To play the tournament, you shall use chesskid.com WEB version, NOT the App
3. Wait until the time starts. The pairing will be done by the system. Once all games completed in a round, the next round will automatically start. It's very important to not leave or refresh the tournament page while waiting for next pairing, keep a good internet connection is also crucial. Otherwise you may be dropped off the tournament by the system.
4. Once all rounds are completed, winners will be calculated and presented by the system
Prizes: Digital medals online.
Registration: Parents need to ensure Step 1 is completed for adding additional Guardianship minimum 2 hrs prior to the tournament time.